- Face masks are recommended.
- Reduced library capacity: If the Library reaches the limited capacity, additional people may need to wait in the lobby until others leave.
- Use social distancing.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please, no lingering or loitering or gathering in a group.
- Use of public computers: Time on public computers is limited to 60 minutes. If you need more time, ask at the Information Desk.
- Remote staff services available: Staff can assist by telephone at 414-529-6150 and by email at HCL Reference Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) during regular business hours.
- Outside pickup is available upon request.
- Community meeting rooms are available for use. Click here for details.
- Book sale: The Friends of the Library’s on-going book sale is available just inside the library’s entrance.
- Donations: The library is not accepting donations of magazines or used items at this time
- If you are unwell, go home.
- If an individual shows flu-like symptoms or appears unwell, they will be asked to leave the Library.
- The Library is a public space. It is not a germ-free environment.
- Unscheduled closings: The library may experience unscheduled closings or a reduction in services. We’ll do our best to provide public notice if this occurs and will work to restore services as soon as possible.
- Questions/Concerns? Please contact Library Director Patricia Laughlin at 414-529-6150 ext. 20 or email@example.com.
10:00 AM – 8:30 PM
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Closed Sundays Memorial Day through Labor Day
Independence Day – July 4
Christmas Eve – December 24
Christmas Day – December 25
New Year’s Eve – December 31
New Year’s Day – January 1