- The library has eight computers available for public use. Six computers are located in the library at the kiosk. Two small study room computers are available and provide a quiet space for computer use.
- Computers are available to anyone with a current, valid Milwaukee County library card. A PIN is needed along with the library card bar code to sign on to a computer.
- Out-of-county residents may request a visitor’s pass at the Information Desk. A visitor’s pass can be used at any of the public computers and is valid for one day for up to 3 hours.
- Computers may be used for up to 3 hours per day.
- MS Office is available on all of the computers. This includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Patrons should bring a flash drive to save work. Documents cannot be saved to the hard drive.
- Computers automatically turn off 10 minutes before closing.
- Patrons are expected to be familiar with using computers and using the internet.
- For printing, patrons may pay with cash or credit/debit card. The cost for black printing is 15¢ per page; the cost for color printing is 25¢ per page.
- There are two CountyCat express terminals available for access to CountyCat, the online catalog for Milwaukee County public libraries.
Printing & Copying
- 15¢ per page for black & white copies or 25¢ per page for color copies
- Print jobs can be submitted remotely via ePRINTit
- Fax machine only accepts credit/debit cards: $1.75 for first page, $1 for each additional page
- Prices are subject to change; international prices are higher