Hales Corners Library Book Club
The Hales Corners Library Book Club meets the second Tuesday of each month throughout the year.
- Meets via Zoom. The web address to join the meeting is https://zoom.us/j/96542845897. You can also join by phone by calling (312)626-6799 and entering meeting code 965 4284 5897.
- New members should contact Colleen Resendiz at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the group’s email list.
- Meets the second Tuesday of each month from 6:30 – 8:15 p.m.
- Leader: Peer-led discussions
- Schedule of books discussed
The group is free and open to the public. No registration or reservation is needed.
Reserve a copy of the book being discussed with a current Milwaukee County library card in person, online (www.mcfls.org), or by calling the Hales Corners Library Information Desk at 414-529-6150 ext. 10. Another option is to purchase a copy at an area bookstore.
Book discussion sessions will be cancelled if the library closes or if the group leader notifies the library that the group will not meet due to weather conditions. The library will make every effort to notify the members of the book groups using the contact information provided.
Forest Ridge Book Club
The Forest Ridge Book Club meets the second Tuesday of each month throughout the year.
- Held at Forest Ridge Senior Residence, 11077 W. Forest Home Ave., Hales Corners
- Session meets the second Tuesday of each month, 3 to 4 p.m.
- Librarian-led sessions
- Click here for schedule of books to be discussed
This group meets and discusses the book they have chosen and read for the session. Assistant Director Eric Branske facilitates the book club, but the members do most of the talking. We all have a great time and look forward to the next time we get together to discuss a new book!