Friends of the Library
We always need more Friends.
Get involved — have fun and help your library!
A vibrant and active Friends of the Library supports with resources programs that meet the needs of diverse populations in a friendly, accessible and modern facility.
Friends of the Hales Corners Public Library Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization, with an IRS ruling year of 1998, and donations are tax-deductible.
Joining the Friends
The membership year is January 1 to December 31. Dues and contributions are tax-deductible. Membership forms are available at the library.
- $8 – Student (18 years or under) / Senior (60 years or over)
- $15 – Individual
- $25 – Family
- $50 – Patron / Business
- $100 or more – Sponsor
- Additional donations of any amount are gladly accepted.
- President – Martha Riel
- Vice President – vacant
- Treasurer – Jim Motz
- Secretary – Janet Kundinger
Board of Directors – Standing Committees:
- Book Sale Organizer- vacant
- Homebound Service – vacant
- Membership – vacant
Ex officio positions:
- Library Director – Stephanie Lewin-Lane
- Library Board Liaison – vacant